It is important to District Attorney John Kellner that he and his office are transparent and open with constituents and stakeholders. He wants opportunities for people to ask questions and for him to present his thoughts and ideas. Part of that is a quarterly meeting with the community.
The next event will be Thursday, September 29, at 6 p.m. The topic is Community Conversations: Data Dashboard and Cold Case Unit.
Register for the Zoom event here: September 29th, 2022 event registration
Videos of past conversations are available on our Facebook page:(18th JD Colorado FB Page)
- June 30th, 2022 Justice System: Finding solutions for Colorado’s at-risk youth – https://fb.watch/fNzTaG9uuR/
- March 20, 2022 Fentanyl: Peddling Poison – https://fb.watch/dIgl0C2gfO/
- December 14, 2021: Human trafficking; and guns and crime – https://fb.watch/dIhIoeDimq/
- September 29, 2021: District Attorney’s Office, 18th Judicial District Diversion Programs – https://fb.watch/dIhS8zxtb0/
- Jun 29, 2021: Violent crime, drug trafficking, data transparency – https://fb.watch/dIigtf9sAF/
- Sept. 28, 2021: Diversion: Ways we work to keep people out of the criminal justice system https://fb.watch/8u-Qr7v-pM/
- March 22, 2021: Community Conversation: Hate Crimes Against Asian Communities – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGjhkK4PzJg
- March 20, 2021: Meet the DA – https://fb.watch/dIiz8C-3PK/